For biogas plants wanting to replace maize silage with increased shares of grass and cereal silage.
Repeated requests from the market led to the development of MethaPract® CG on the basis of the well proven MethaPract® CS profile.
The extended enzyme activity spectrum of MethaPract® CG takes into account difficult to attack hemicelluloses from different types of grass and cereals and consistently reduces the viscosity in the fermenter.
MethaPract® CG facilitates substrate change, especially when maize silage is replaced by other silages (e.g. green rye, oats, triticale).
5 good reasons for the application of MethaPract® CG!
- Stable plant operation when feeding grass and cereal silages.
- Carefree substrate exchange.
- Prevents the formation of floating layers.
- Improves stir-ability and increases gas expulsion.
- Improves the utilization of substrate bound energy.
MethaPract® CG: Functionality and Effect
Functionality and Effect
The enhanced enzyme activity profile of MethaPract® CG acts both in the aqueous phase and on solid substrate components. This reduces the water binding capacity of hemicelluloses and pectins and softens the surfaces of solids. Fiber components become glidable, preventing the formation of layers in the fermenter.
Carefree operation & assured plant performance. No compromises!
Carefree operation & assured plant performance.
Functionality at a glance
- The enzyme profile of MethaPract® CG is specifically designed for high grass and cereal silage contents.
- MethaPract® CG prevents the formation of floating layers.
- MethaPract® CG provides consistency in daily operation and secures the performance of your plant.